CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Christmas Bear

Hi everyone, I have been at home sick with the flu for a few days (sniff sniff, cough cough), but have taken the opportunity to put together this card of a Christmas Bear. I snagged this little guy (who's name is Popcorn) from a magazine that I bought recently in the hopes of inspiring some Christmas cards to give away this year. The magazine is Crafters Companion - make christmas cards special issue.






I have followed one of the card recipes in the book, and changed it to suit my own style. The front panel is folded back on one side and I adhered the mat with popcorn decoupage on it to the front so that it would stand up behind the sentiment.  This magazine was awesome, with free papers and a pack of stamps of Popcorn, so I will endeavour to make quite a few more to show you. Hope you like it.

0 comments: