CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My Mojo 171 is ready to go..

Hi All,

Well I've done my Mojo this week in a spurt of creativity, and I even remembered to jot down the names of the products I used - how good am I?

Here it is...

Now for the products used:

The cardstock is from my DCWV Textured Stack Nuetrals in a nice orangish shade, along with a pale metallic blue card that I bought from the newsagent a while ago that I have matted on the smaller squares. I've used Stampin Up smooth cardstock in cream for the stamped backgrounds and the sentiment.

On the large background square I used the "Tres Chic" background stamp also from Stampin Up.

The paper matted onto the smaller squares is from Kaiser's Tea at Elsies collection which was my inspiration colour wise for this card,

The medium sized square on the front was stamped with my Stampin Up Jumbo roller using the "Friendly Words" roller. I;ve also chalked over a stencil with some apricot coloured chalk and put some Kaiser bling in a bright blue around the edges of the design. It's a little hard to see in the photo, but the bling kinda draws your eye to the chalky pattern.

The sentiment is also from Stampin Up and is from the "Perfect Punches" collection. It will look a whole lot better when I finally get the punch that matches this stamp, in the meantime I've just cut around it with scissors.

Stampin Up Bright Blue ink was my choice for all the stamped images.I've also edged most of the pieces with either Bright Blue ink or an orangish coloured ink that I had in my stash.

The ribbon I've tied in a double bow using a Martha Stewart piped nylon 3/8" ribbon in apricot.

That's it I think. Hope you all like it.