CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Lots of Hugs for Mojo Monday's 168

Well I finally pulled my finger out this week, and after 20 odd christmas cards, decided I needed a change.

This is my submission for Mojo Monday this week. I really liked this sketch and got to use my Big Shot to do some embossing (embossing folders being all I have as yet, but hey, christmas IS coming!)


I actually know the name of the paper I used as a background here, It's Dega Views Sharon Anne collection and the design is Soft Floral on Purple.  I love this paper, it's a shame I only have one sheet.

I have also used a Rosie's Studio chipboard tag.

As I've said before, I don't always know the names of the products I've used, we got lucky tonight though coz I hadn't unwrapped these ones yet.

I think my biggest demise so far with card making (which i've been doing for about 6 months), is getting things straight! If anyone has any tips on how to mat things straightly i'd appreciate them!