CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 3, 2011

Beautiful Flowers on Lattice

Hi Blog-land,

Today I have been having a blast making these gorgeous Lattice front cards. I have been inspired by another blog and this amazing lady who owns it even gives tutorials. Her name is Valita and here is a link to her blog so you can try it out for yourself!

http://valitasfreshfolds.blogspot.com/search/label/lattice%20card%20fronts

Among other things on Valita's blog that I love are the flowers decorating the lattice. I am going to be back with Valita for a few more lessons in other gorgeous crafty cardy things for sure!

Here's what I made today...



The blue flowers have a little perfect pearls on them - of course! and the red/pink ones have a bit of glitter. I used a spellbinders die (labels 4) to cut the window on each of them. The Yellow card has been embossed with the budding vine embossing folder and the a bosskut flourish used as stems. The green card was stamped with ink boutiques memoirs and a little crepe paper used as stems.The cards are all from my Stacks.

Hope you like them, however, they have nothing on Valita's works of art - do check her out at the link above, her work is amazing!