CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Quick Bliss

I simply had to have a go at my new Bliss stamp set from Stampin Up.

It is just so adorable, this is only the beginning of a fine association with this set I am sure. I haven't even got to the little birdie yet!

I ran this card up quickly tonight, just for fun - as you do!






The stripey paper is from Kaiser's "Tea at Elsies" collection and the dotted paper is Stampin Up "Blueberry Crisp".

A spellbinder labels die stamped on the background with "Crumb Cake" and the gorgeous chandelier type stamp and overlaid with Bliss in "Soft Suede", the edges of the label are sponged with "Marina Mist".

The butterflies are stamped with "Marina Mist" and one of the butterflies is lighter because I stamped it twice without re-inking.

I distressed all the edges of the paper, peeling some back here and there to reveal the under-side. Sponged all the paper edges with "Crumb Cake" and when it was all assembled I sprayed a squirt of broken china distress ink mixed with perfect pearls and water. It is a little shimmery although you can't see it in the photos.

I must say, it is Bliss when you don't have to be tidy with things. he he.

2 comments:

Trish and Treasure

I can see you were inspired by that butterfly flying around us when we were in the pool yesterday!

Cheryl

Well you have certainly been busy since my last visit.This is GORGEOUS and such a pretty colour combo and WOW your distressing really finishes it off!!!
xx