CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Finally - A Flower!

Hi Everyone,

I have had a really busy week and haven't had time to make anything at all, which totally sucks as I have ideas running around my head and if I don't create something soon I'll go mad!!! There's always tomorrow I suppose.

In the meantime, I thought I'd share with you this wonderful flower that finally came out on my cactus.






I have been waiting for FOUR YEARS for this baby to have a flower! Finally, last month, I had three flowers begin to grow, but with all the rain - they wilted and died before opening.

At least I thought they did.

The other night, I was outside with the dog and I realised that the cactus had another flower on it and this time it was open. I'd given up on checking it each morning - turns out it opens up at night!

What a cheeky plant!