CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 11, 2011

Spring Flowers

Hello again,

I've made this really simple card with a wonderful technique taught to me by my SU (Stampin Up) demonstrator - Jane Norrish.

I have stamped and coloured and cut - out my daisies from the SU Every Moment stamp set and then glued them to a beautiful blue sky coloured card. I then ran it through the Big Shot using my SU Textured Impressions embossing folder.

A simple sentiment (pretty sure that's a Kaszazz Happy Birthday), and a piece of ribbon finished it all off nicely.






I was inspired by the picture challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks which shows flowers reaching to the sky....



Isn't it beautiful!

3 comments:

Trish and Treasure

Beautiful flowers and I love the Happy Birthday stamp you used!

Cheryl

So beautiful,love the colours!!! I love clean and simple cards....just don't make enough of them!!
xx

Dr Sonia S V

So lovely this has come out. I am thrilled to discover all the techniques you do. I don't have an art background so blogland is the place I discover new stuff. Yours has been a voyage in discovery!
Cheers from Bangalore ,India
Dr Sonia S V
ENT Surgeon and Avid Crafter
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com