CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Thanks Lollipop Ladies

Just wanted to say a big THANKS to the Lollipop Ladies (and Mr Linky), for picking me as the WINNER! of Challenge #17 - the Maccaroon inspiration card.

Here it is again ...

It's an awesome prize - A voucher to spend at Sammi's shop - Mad for Markers 

hmmm now what colour copics will I choose? Any suggestions - I currently have TWO colours lol (E00 & E11), which seem to work ok for skin.

Thought maybe an "R" colour for cheeks and some earthy hair type colours, perhaps E13, E17.

Off to do some research on that!  What's the bet that I can't decide on just a couple and spend more than the $20 prize? he he he - any excuse really :)


Have a great rest of the week, I'll be back over the week end to post some stuff that I'm working on now.

0 comments: