CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 16, 2011

Best Friend Blogger Award - yahoo

Hi Everybody,

Today I received a "BFB" from my good friend Trish who's blog is Trish and Treasure.

here it is...





isn't it pretty! I'm gonna stick in my sidebar to say around a be looked at and admired for a while! lol.

Anyways, I have to share it with a few other bloggers who regularly visit my blog and post comments after I've posted it on my blog. So here goes, I have a few people who I will gladly send this to....

1.  Chupa - Who always inspires me and encourages me with nice comments
2. Sammi -  Who is just awesome with Copics and a lovely person to boot.
3. Gerri Herbst - Because I love her work and she always says nice things to me.
4. Cheryl - For always making lovely comments too
5. Beccy - as a thank you for all the beautiful digi drawings she lets us use for free!
6. Gerri the Queen of Grunge - because her style is awesome!

Congratulations ladies, you have helped me see a whole other side to card making and blogging and inspired me to do things I never would have thought of doing.

3 comments:

Beccy

Thank you so much for thinking of me, I'm really flattered! I'm glad you have found my site useful too. Have a great week.
Cheers,
Beccy

Gerri Herbst

Thanks for yr sweet words about my art and comments! take care, gerri

Cheryl

Oh thankyou so much for thinking of me.I will post this as soon as I have time,I am very busy this week.
Enjoy your week
xx