CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Celebration Pinwheel

Hi Everyone,

My Niece has a 19th birthday coming up next month and I really wanted to use this Kaiser paper that I’ve had floating around in bits and pieces (since using it on Kristy’s birthday card a few months back). 
The paper is called Skull Girl.

I combined it with an Anitas card blank of a special kind….read on to see Surprised smile

Here is my card…        P1020236

I made a Pinwheel out of the different patterns on the paper and used a big Kaiser Brad in the middle that co-ordinates with the paper.

P1020238

I stamped Celebrate (another iCling stamp) with it’s matching frame and then die cut it with my new Nellies Multiframe die (#MFD009) which I picked up at the Brisbane Papercraft Fair for a whole $16.95!! What a bargain and it’s gorgeous!

P1020239

There’s also some liquid pearls on there too – another new to me thing! Much easier than those rotten little stick down pearls. I’ve embossed the white background with a Couture Creations folder called Diamond Trellis and inked all the edges I could find with “Rich Razzleberry” Stampin Up ink.
I mentioned that my card blank was rather special, and this is why….

P1020242 

It has the most adorable heart cut out popping up from the centre. I love it! The card blank comes in two separate parts so you can put some matching DP underneath the heart as a feature…..

P1020241  See!

Miss Emilly is sure to like this one, especially when she finds some money hidden inside! Bribery works every time for a big hug Smile

I’m going to enter this card into the following challenges, just because I can –



You have a great week now, I’ll be back with my Mojo before you know it!

7 comments:

Jane

Lovely card and you're right the paper is great. Must look out for the liquid pearls.

Lisa Jane

Gorgeous pinweel and love the surprise pop out inside
Thanks for linking up to Make it Monday this week
Lisa x
Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

Dawn

I happened upon your gorgeous pop out card from Make it Monday. Love the pinwheel, the beautiful papers and the placement of the liquid pearls is perfect. I always find those a bit tricky myself :). Hugs, Dawn

Kerrie

Sweet card, love how you have created the pop out inside ... just wonderful.

Thanks for sharing your creation with Make It Monday.
Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

Karin

I love the paper that you chose for this pinwheel! Thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog too...Great card for the Make it for Monday challenge :)

Trish and Treasure

Wow this card is awesome, you've been holding out on me. Great design!

Cazro

Thanks for joining in our Sentimental challenge at Crafty Cardmakers. Your pinwheel is super, I'm sure it will be a treasured card. Cheers.