CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Mojo Girl

Hello Again,

I found my Mojo this week with a free digi stamp from Anne Bodil , you can go to her blog HERE to see all the other great stuff she draws.

I’ve coloured this girl with my Copics on her skin and hair and used normal markers for the rest of her. My Copic collection will grow eventually!

P1020244          P1020245

A Spellbinders Label 4 came in handy – twice, I’ve cut the label to put the sentiment on as well as layering my girl onto one.
The backing paper is from Kaiser, seem to be using them up this week.
A strip of pink card that’s been embossed with my SU lattice embossing folder makes up the sketch, along with a circle punched from black card.
The SU Beautiful Wings sizzlit cut butterflies and a bit of glitter finishes off.


Mojo196Sketch

Hope you like my take on it. 
Once again, have a great week, I’ll be back over the week-end no doubt. I have a couple of projects I’d like to get finished and this weekend is looking quiet enough to achieve that.
Ciao xx

2 comments:

Cheryl

Absolutely adorable and beautifully coloured!!! Enjoy collecting your copics!!
xx

Trish and Treasure

Love This image, she is gorgeous! I like your new labels... very nice addition to your craft stash!