CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 9, 2011

My Minds Mojo

Hi Everyone,
Hope you are all well and happy.

I’ve put together a quick Mojo Monday card braving the cold out in Girl World ( I think tomorrow I’ll take some photos of Girl World and put up a bit of brag post, I really am very lucky – despite the cold!)

I've used some paper from My Minds Eye, I really love the colour scheme here and I’ve bought a massive 180 page pack that is all along the same colour themes. It’s adorable isn’t it…….see….

P1020277

There is also a sentiment stamp that was purchased at the Brisbane Paper Craft show – yep I bought quite a bit, you haven’t seen the half of it! lol. The little star is a sizzlit die that cuts two parts, I’ve twisted them here. The stitching is “faux” done with a gel pen and the upright banner is made from corrugated cardboard.

The sketch this week was fun to do, here it is if you’d like to do it too…

Mojo198Sketch

Click on the sketch to go to Mojo Monday’s Blog – it’s awesome, there are so very many entries each month it’s wonderful to just browse through the entrants and see who’s done what with the sketch.
Oh, and the best part – the first week each month there’s a prize!
Yep - This week - wish me luck!

p.s, this is how cold it is here…
P1020251  P1020248
ha ha ha – my babies all rugged up and in Pep’s case – stealing my blankies!!! (she jumped into bed as I went to the loo and hubby wrapped her up – do you think I could get her to move?) Just look at the “look” the cat is giving me for removing his blanky to take the pic! grrrr lol

4 comments:

Cheryl

BEAUTIFUL and a fabulous take on the sketch!!!
xx

Julee (Vervegirl)

Such a pretty card! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Trish and Treasure

Another great card from you, I love your star it looks terrific! Great photos, you're right it is so very cold.. zero here these cold winter mornings... even with a frost!

Trish and Treasure

Hey congratulations on 26 Followers and hurry up and make another card so I can check it out!