CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 29, 2011

First Glimpse of Christmas 2011

Hi Everyone,

I’ve had a lovely week-end making this set of 4 Christmas cards with a paper pack that my good friend Trish gave me last year. Even the sentiments came on the papers! I did add some funky gold paper to the mix that was in one of my hodge podge cheapie bags. (You know the sort with all the odd flocked and embossed papers in them that you buy for $3 at the show).

P1020440

P1020444I’m really pleased with the way they turned out so I bundled them up in a package with string and envelopes ready to be a gift for some lucky person.

P1020438  ...A bit of distressed, torn and inked edges

P1020443
… Some ribbon and pearls
A bit of ribbon … some lovely sentiments layered up on white card.P1020445P1020446




Just adorable if I say so myself! lol

Well I guess I’ll have to enter these into a Christmas challenge, so here there go, uploading to…..


You all have a good week now – I’m off to play with my new sewing machine. (brag brag brag he he)
Ciao for now xx

6 comments:

Hazel

Delightful cards - love all the layers - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 35 - hope to see you again soon. x

NanaConnie

Love these cards! That reindeer paper is marvelous and I love the addition of the gold paper. Gives me some ideas for Christmas cards I'm doing this week. TFS I've browsed your blog and am now following via e-mail. You have some really incredible talent!

pinky

Wow i'm impressed, these are just gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
Pinky

michele

Fabulous! Thanks for joining us at C4E this week hugs x

Sammi

These are really beautiful! Nice work getting started early on Christmas.. I need to follow your lead there I think!
Hope you are having a nice weekend!
Love Sammi xxx

Gunn (Merete)

Wow, this is georgeus. I love these cards, great job. And the one who gets these is one lucky person.
Thanks for joining us at SFTW.
Gunn***