CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Bloggers Challenge Hop

Hi Everyone,

Told you I’d been busy in Girl World! he he he having fun is what it’s all about!

I’ve made the following card using this sketch at Lisa Somerville’s blog “Splendiferous Creations”.

Bloggers Challenge

This challenge is also a Blog Hop, so if you’d like to join in, you can do so right from here – see the linky list at the bottom of the page – it’s all too easy!

P1020632

I have made this wonderful window card using embossed acetate, Kaiser papers again – I just love their 6” paper packs, this one is called “Peachy Keen”. Even the little birdy is part of the pack!

P1020628

I also decorated the inside and stamped a “Forever Friends” sentiment that can be seen through the window. (when the light is not shining on the acetate it can anyway Winking smile )

P1020629      P1020630

This is what the back of the inside cover of the card looks like. I covered up the edges of the acetate with the leftover frame from the front of the card. It’s very tidy if I say so myself.

I am really pleased with this card. The idea for the acetate window came from my good friend Trish from Trish and Treasure, who has been challenged by her monthly crafting buddies to bring along a project of the month using acetate.

I hope this card gives her some inspiration Smile


8 comments:

Kimberly Gajewski

What a wonderful card! The window is awesome! Thanks for sharing! :D

Trish and Treasure

You beat me to the acetate project!

Shelly Schmidt

Wonderful card- love the pretty Acetate window. Great sketch card for BC!

Basement Stamper

very cool window card, love the shine on it. Thanks for joining us at Blogger's Challenge this week.

Gerrie Johnnic

This is just so very creative! Love what you have done.

Lisa Somerville

Stunning window card, love the embossed acetate and papers! Thanks for playing along with the Bloggers Challenge!

Anonymous

Pretty card! I love the patterned paper you used--beautiful colors!

Ida

Playing Comment Catch-up.

This is so lovely. The papers you used are wonderful and I love the butterfly window.