CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 6, 2012

Leibster Award

Hi Everyone,

I received a lovely award from fellow blogger, card maker and all round nice crafty person - Mynette from On a Stampage .Thank you so very much Mynette - I gotta say I love the recognition,  who doesn't?






The origins of the Liebster Blog Award are somewhat unclear but the general consensus is that they originated in Germany. Liebster, meaning-favorite or dearest to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Upon accepting this award, the recipient must then pass it on to 5 more blogs.

This is going to be hard as there are so very many blogs that I enjoy looking at on a regular basis who have less than 200 followers!



I guess my choices are as follows:-


1. Trish and Treasure - this is a 'no brainer' for me as Trish is one of my bestest friends and also the person who started me off paper crafting! She is my main inspiration and the one person who most challenges me to try different things or just to make anything at all! Thank you for pushing me into it - I have never looked back! (totally sucked into the vortex as your husband would say - Willingly I will add :)


2. Olena's Place - Olena makes the most wonderful cards and I am often popping in to see her stuff. Olena has a distinctive style that I just love and I am surprised she doesn't have more followers. 


3. Queen of Grunge - Gerri also has a disctinctive style, although it is very different to Olena's. I really admire Gerri's quirky stamping style and always find inspiration to step outside the square while cruising around her blog.


4.My Stamping Obsession - Martina is a wonderful at colouring digis! She has a number of DT positions up her sleeve and I aspire to be able to colour in like her some day. I also like how Marina embellishes her cards, it's always distressed, layered and balanced beautifully.


5. Anna Christensen Crafts - Anna found and followed me through my blog candy recently and writes lovely comments that always make me feel good. In turn her own blog is quite amazing and she is well deserving of this little appreciation award.


I'm really happy to be a part of this online community of crafty people and ladies, enjoy your awards - you can take the button above too for your blog. It's almost as much fun giving it as it is receiving one!


Cheers,
Vicki xx