CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Inky Mojo Monday Card

Hello Again,

I wanted to share this card I made for the Mojo Monday challenge this week.

P1040099

This card was made with a little arty farty and inky bit of fun. There’s nothing like getting your hands all inky and gluey and painted now is there?

This is the sketch this week…
Mojo264Sketch

I started with a mixture of purple inks on the frame from the Everything Eleanor stamp set and stamped it onto glossy white cardstock. Then I stamped a pile of different images onto some plain white tissue paper. I then ripped the tissue paper around the images I wanted on the card and stuck them down with clear glue.

The frame is black card stock that has been cut with two Labels collection framelits and embossed with the Lattice embossing folder.

I used a pile of black ink and sponged messy edges on, they were a bit too dark so I went over them with Shimmer Paint and a brush. 

There’s also Bakers Twine of course – because I’m addicted to it, some Dazzling Details glitter and a bit of ribbon and flowers all stacked up too.

Hope you like my card this week and don’t forget to come back and join me next week when my Guest Designer spot starts with Sunny Challenges & Creations.
I would love you to join in with the sketches each week!

Ciao for now…
Signature Watermark

2 comments:

Trish and Treasure

Gee wiz you're good at Arty Farty!!!Love this card!!!
Hugs Trish xx

Jennifer

How very splendid! Love the effect this all has!
Having a wonderful time peeking around again. Your creativity is just soaring!